- Filtering functions including isolated pixel, smoothing,
sharpening, median, popularity, gradient, edges, max, min, range, and
- Converts gray scale images into a binary image.
- This feature flips the color palette in relation to
the color values
- Does spatial convolutions using kernels, which are
read from a text file, that may be up to 63 X 63 in size.
- TEXT SEQ. TO COL. STRIP
- Allows user to create a text sequence, and add this
sequence to an extra end in the image. Especially useful for box sequences,
regulator sequences, creating Ombre effects, etc.
- COL.STRIP TO TEXT SEQ.
- Allows user to convert a color strip to text. Excellent
tool for editing box sequences, regulators, Ombres, etc.
- ENHANCE CONTRAST
- Increases the contrast in the image
- More evenly distributes the gray values of the image.
- CONVERT TO GRAYSCALE
- Converts a color image to a grayscale image.
- Useful for dealing with poor quality black/white outline
drawings. Supports: erosion, dilation, opening, closing, skeletonize.