- SHOW HISTOGRAM
- Displays a plot showing the frequency of color use
within an image or selected area. The plot shows the number of pixels
of each color in the selection or image.
- COLOR USE SUMMARY
- Creates a list of each color actually used in a design
including the first and last card in which that color occurs. This table
may be displayed, printed, or exported to text.
- WARP BALANCE
- Measures how frequently each warp end changes faces
and displays results as a graph. Activity relates to warp tension. A
warp end which is more active than average will take up more, resulting
in increased tension while a less active end can create slack.
- FLOAT LENGTHS
- Measures float lengths of warp face and back, weft
face and back. This table may be displayed, printed, or exported to
- DETECT 2 IN SHED
- Finds wefts that are following identical pathways(identical
patterns of cut/miss). Can be set for which picks above the pick being
examined are to be compared.
- DETECT 2 IN WARP
- Finds warps that are following identical pathways(identical
patterns of cut/miss). Can be set for which ends to the left of the
end being examined are to be compared.
- Evaluates a selection or image to determine the number
of harnesses that would be required to weave the pattern on a Dobby
- MEASURE SELECTION
- Computes various parameters of the current selection
and displays the show results in the results window. Results may be
displayed, printed, or exported as text
- SHOW RESULTS
- Displays a list of the current measurements, including
points, lengths, angles, areas, color use, histogram, float lengths.
This list may be displayed, printed, or exported as text.
- MEASURE OPTIONS
- Allows the user to specify the measurements to be made
by Measure Selection. Choices include Area, Mean value, Standard deviation,
Modal value, and Center position.
- CLEAR MEASUREMENTS
- Deletes the specified region measurements and renumbers
any subsequent measurements.
- Yarn calculator: converts between various yarn measures
including: Denier, English, Cotton count, Worsted count, Linen count,
Jute count, Metric count, Tex, Deci Tex). Also converts a yarn measure
into other units of weight (g, kg, lbs). and lengths per weight(mm,
cm, m, inch, ft, yd). Repeats calculator: provides assistance in determining
which smaller repeat will fit a number of times into a larger area.
Used for determining weave compatibility, motif repeats, repeat spacings,
- SPECIAL FUNCTIONS
- Miscellaneous customer-specific functions