- Allows the user to reduce the overall number of colors
in a design. Exceptionally useful for scanned images.
- CHANGE COLORS
- Changes colors in an image (the color palette stays
the same). If a selection is in effect, the changes only occur within
the selected area.
- REDUCE COLORS
- Reduces colors in an image by selecting the desired
colors to keep, and discarding unwanted colors. If a selection is in
effect, color reduction will only occur in the selected area.
- MAP TO NEW PALETTE
- Converts an image to a different palette, while providing
complete control over how colors are assigned. User may select from
many palettes included with JacqCAD MASTER®, or
from any custom palettes saved by the user.
- Allows the user to change the palette being used in
the front window. User may select from many palettes included with
JacqCAD MASTER®, or from any custom palettes saved
by the user.
- RE-ORDER COLORS
- Colors may be re-ordered by sorting by hue, saturation,
brightness, number, used colors to the front, set unused colors to gray.
Excellent method for preparing an image for filtering.
- SET VIEW AND ROTATION
- Allows the user to view and edit all repeat seams of
patterns that are repeated by either simple repeats, repeats using a
pick shift of half the image height, repeats using an end shift of half
the image width
- MAKE REPEATS WINDOW
- Creates a new window containing up to 5 X 5 repeats.
Supports repeats in plain, end shift, or pick drop formats. Pick drop
and end shift provides for shifts or drops of 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5 of
the image dimension.
- UPDATE REPEATS WINDOW
- Apply editing in original image window to repeats window.
- LIVE UPDATE
- Enable instant updating of the repeats window when
editing in original image window.
- Brings up the text dialogue where user may set font,
size, spacing, etc., to be used by the Text Tool.
- CHANGE ASPECT RATIO
- Change the aspect ratio (pick/end ratio) of an image.
- INS/DEL ENDS/PICKS
- Allows the user to specify a list of ends and or picks
to be deleted, inserted or replicated.
- INS/DEL/E/P/BY COLOR STRIP
- Allows the user to insert, delete or replicate ends/picks
under control of a painted color strip.
- Displays a dialogue box which allows the user to change
various JacqCAD MASTER® settings.